Gin Gliders Gingo 3 Paragliding Harness
The Gingo 3 is aimed at leisure, sport and cross country pilots who prefer the precise handling of a seat board and the safety features of a 17cm foam back protector.
The Gingo 3 is designed to provide confidence and comfort in the air so that you can have the most fun possible whilst staying safe. The Gingo 3 strikes an ideal balance between transmission and damping of glider movement and this can also be further tuned to your taste via the adjustable cross-braced chest strap. In turns, feedback is well co-ordinated and the handling is precise. Due to these excellent characteristics, the Gingo 3 is the go-to harness of the GIN R&D team.
Safe, simple and light
The Gingo 3 features numerous improvements compared to the Gingo 2. A re-shaped under-seat rescue container allows easier rescue extraction. In addition, the shoulder suspension points for the rescue have been re-designed for a more optimal landing position in case of a rescue deployment. Harness adjustments are simple to make both on the ground and in the air. The Gingo 3 is 2kg lighter and more compact than its predecessor – at just over 4kg it’s both light to carry and easy to pack. High quality materials are used throughout, ensuring a long product life.
Clean and aerodynamic
3D shaping, simulation and testing have produced the most aerodynamic harness possible. The harness has a neat, clean profile that both looks good and performs well.
- 3 click buckles with T-lock safety system
- Under-seat rescue container (redesigned with unique complete opening of the container)
- 2 side pockets + 1 big back pocket with radio and camel back holder
- Towing attachment points
- 17cm GinSoft III back protection and optional side protection
- Optional light carbon seat plate (save up to 400g)
- Delivered with 17cm GinSoft III back protector, Triplex seat board, GIN 30mm carabiners, rescue deployment handle, rescue Y-bridle (sewn-in)
- Available in 3 sizes (pilot heights are approx. and depend on body shape etc.) S (<175cm), M (170-185cm), L (>180cm)