Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
By integrating health, safety and environmental considerations into all aspects of our business, we protect our employees, our customers and the environment.
Our health, safety and environmental management systems reflect our values and help us meet our business objectives. At SkySchool Flight Centre Ltd. we are committed to the following:
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- To provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- To engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- To implement emergency procedures - evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions, provide and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage / use of substances.
Managing Director SkySchool Flight Centre Ltd.